We make web sites and web applications for the campus, including CSUMB.EDU, MyCSUMB, the Schedule of Classes, A to Z Directory, CSUMB Mobile, and the campus map. We mostly use Drupal, we appreciate user experience and love best practices.
- Work with us on new projects.
- Where to get help if you have problems
- Read about our work on Blogger.
- Follow us on Twitter.
Need to drop us a line? Shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do we work on? Our current operations and projects are available for on-campus viewing.
- Want to fanatically keep track of what we're doing? Look into our GitHub repos so when we commit a change you can be the first to know!
- If you want to start a new web project, or are thinking of a web-based product to purchase, here are Some Things To Keep In Mind.
- We've won some awards, including a gold medal over Stanford!
By The Numbers
The number of people who use our web sites every day.
The number of people who actively use our site at any given point.
The number of posts made to MyCSUMB last year.
The number of toys in our office. We also have a tricorder, which is not a toy.
The number of Twitter accounts we use to inform the campus of our accomplishments or failures.
How many people work in Web Services. Our fearless leader and project wrangler is Greg Pool, our Google Apps ninja and Linux guru is Isaac Stefanek, our user experience master is Liz MacDonald, our junior web programmer is Brianna Wagner and our web programmer from the mountain is Kevin Miller. We all report to film critic Henry Simpson, who is also the director of Technology Support Services.
The amount of money we spend on web software because we use open-source solutions.