Current service priority is getting campus ready for new and returning students
As the new academic year approaches, IT@CSUMB.EDU is making every effort to prepare the campus for Fall classes. Several major lab upgrade projects are wrapping up and students and faculty will be returning to campus. In order to ensure that IT@CSUMB.EDU can complete work on time we have prioritized our current workload:
1) Getting the labs ready for students.
2) Assisting faculty who teach in the computer labs with hardware, software, and any training needs that they may have.
3) Ensuring that key service areas like the Campus Service Center are ready for new and returning students.
4) Taking care of new and returning students when they arrive in late August.
5) Regular service requests.
If you have a service request in that is low on this list, you will experience service delays until early September. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
If you are experiencing problems with your computer, can't print, or have a technical problem causing a critical work delay, we recommend that you locate a working computer within your department to use temporarily. Thanks.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010 - Log in to edit this page