AKA: CSUMB Student Reports, Hyperion Client or Studio
Hyperion Client is the official tool used for CMS Student reporting.
Internet Explorer 8.0 on Windows is required to run this application. No other browsers, browser versions or operating systems are supported.
The application requires that the Hyperion Client be installed on each computer that will run the application. Access to the software requires:
- Training: Please submit a Training Request Form to arrange for training.
- Approval: Please complete and obtain approval for CMS access.
- Role Based Access: Access to specific reports will be based on your position and/or specific business need for requested data.
- URL: https://reporting.csumb.edu:4443/workspace/index.jsp
- User ID: OtterID username
- Password: OtterID password
For instructions on the most commonly used reports, please review job aids on the CMS Documentation page. For a complete listing of all job aids, refer to the M:/Technology training/public/Hyperion folder.