AKA: CSUMB Student Reports, Hyperion Client or Studio
Hyperion Client is the official tool used for CMS Student reporting.
Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher is required to run this application. No other browsers are supported.
The application requires that the Hyperion Client be installed on each computer that will run the application. Access to the software requires:
- Training: Please submit a Training Request Form to arrange for training.
- Approval: Please complete and obtain approval for access using the Data Access Request Form for New Employees or the Alternate Request Form for special requests).
- Role Based Access: Access to specific reports will be based on your position and/or specific business need for requested data.
- URL: https://reporting.csumb.edu:19000/workspace/index.jsp
- User ID: Otter ID
- Password: Network password
For instructions on the most commonly used reports, please review job aids on the CMS Documentation page. For a complete listing of all job aids, refer to the M:/Technology training/public/Hyperion folder.
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.