The following list should answer many of the technology related questions you might have to ensure that your first day of class goes smoothly. If your question is not here, call the IT Help Desk (582-HELP).
- Otter ID & Password - still can't get in? Contact 582-HELP (x4357)
- CMS Student/HR - Use CMS to manage class rosters and enter grades. Log in through MyCSUMB > Links > CMS Student/HR to access and print your Class Roster. Need Help? Use on-line help or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iLearn - use iLearn to create online content, quizzes, gradebooks and more for your classes.
- Faculty Technology Development - help using technology in the classroom and online. Email CAT@csumb .edu or call the Center for Academic Technologies (CAT) at 582-4648.
- Technology Enhanced Classrooms - learn about the resources available and how to use them.
- Video Production/Digital Media - contact Jeff McCall (x4679) or Charlie Wallace (x3696).
- Graphic Design & Poster Printing - contact Lark Simmons (x4080).
- TechRent - student rental servics for cameras, clickers, iPads and more! Call x5107.
Classrooom and Facilities Support
- Visit your classroom(s) and review how projectors work in the classrooms BEFORE your first day of class!
- BYOM - bring your own marker-dry eraser and check first if you need a VHS player.
- Classroom not set up correctly (wrong room, too hot, too cold, dirty whiteboard)? Contact Academic Scheduling (x3886).
- Computer, projector or mouse not working? Contact the Help Desk - 582-HELP (x4357).
- Issues with bathrooms or facilties? Submit a Faciltiies Work Order (X3700).
After 5pm and locked out? Call the Campus Safety Officer (x3573).
- Textbooks Orders (Typical) - MyCSUMB > Faculty Staff (FS) Tab > Textbook Orders.
- Other Textbooks - Bookstore hours are 10am-4pm, M-F. Call 883-1064.
- Sign up for OtterAlert.
- Police Department - Non-emergency, lost & found, locked out of classroom, dead car battery, night walk service (x3573).
- Medical Information - Doctor's on Duty (x3965).
- 24 Hour Crisis Counseling - for staff and faculty 1-(800) 523-5668.
- 24 Hour Nurse Information - 1-(800) 700-9185.
Emergency? Dial 911