- Identity Guide
- Center for Academic Technologies
- Chief Information Officer
- Information Systems
- IT Compliance and Planning
- Network Services
- Technology Support Services
CSUMB has been a Drupal campus since 2008, and we've used the open-source software framework to construct our campus:
- content management system
- accessible content systems
- student-services customer relationship management
- student online voting
- service learning placement system
- IT wikipedia of applications, services, and servers
What is Drupal?
"Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization." source: Drupal.org
Watch an introductory video explaining Drupal.
We proudly contribute back to the Drupal community, for others to use and improve!
- Kevin Miller's projects on Drupal.org
- Github: We've built a student-services based CRM using Drupal.
- S4: We've built a service learning web application using Drupal.
We've been tasked by CSUMB Senior Leadership to work on CSUMB.EDU/rethink, an all-encompassing review of web, services, data and support.
The banner image above is a collection of CSUMB staff and alumni at DrupalCon 2010 in San Francisco. From left to right: Liz MacDonald (UA), Mac Clemmons (TMAC 2005), Joan Iguban (TMAC 2006), Kevin Miller (IT, SBS 2002), Evan Rusackas (TMAC 2001), Greg Pool (IT), Rob DiCiuccio (TMAC 2001), and Kevin Garcia (UA).
Bay Area Drupal Camp 2011
Kevin Miller gave a presentation at the Higher Education Drupal Summit on Open Atrium and formed a consortium with UC Davis and Stanford to further the development. He'll expand upon that in DrupalCon Denver in 2012. Here's his notes from that presentation.
- The slides (video from Kevin's talk in Denver).
- Some code examples
- Atrium Realname module
- Atrium Feature Directory
Bay Area Drupal Camp 2012
DrupalCon Portland 2013
We had a great time attending in one of our favorite cities and home to the official Northwest Office of CSUMB Web Services ... because we let Isaak Stefanek telecommute. He's that good!
We really enjoyed joining the Higher Ed Unconsortium, lead by Berkeley, Stanford and Davis.
Bay Area Drupal Camp 2013
Kevin presented on The Accessiblity Project in Drupal to bake automated accessibility checking into the content creation process.
DrupalCon Austin 2014
Can't wait to shed the layers and enjoy the heat of Texas! We'll probably present on CalStateS4.com after a year of having 10+ campuses using it in production.