Adobe CS6 Master Collection is available at no cost to CSUMB faculty and staff for at-home use on their personal computer. Upon successfully obtaining a work-at-home use license key, faculty and staff will need to download the 30-day trial version from Adobe and use the obtained at-home use license key to unlock the trial into a fully operational version:
1) Obtain At-home Use Software License Key from the CSUMB Store
2) Download Adobe CS6 Master Collection
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the system requirements for Adobe CS6 Master Collection?
Detailed system requirements and product update info are available on this page.
I have the trial version and purchased a license key. What do I do with the key now?
When you launch the product for the first time, the 30-day countdown will begin and you will see a pop-up on your computer screen offering you the choice to continue using the trial or to enter the license key for the product. Enter the license key to unlock the fully operational version.
Can I install this software on multiple computers?
You may install it on up to two computers at one time. Please contact Adobe directly if you need to deactivate one of your installs.
Can I install this on my campus owned computer?
Home use software should not be installed on campus owned computer. Submit a Service Ticket and we can do it for you.
Where do I go if I need help with installing and using the software?
Visit the Adobe Community forums.
What is included in CS6 Master Collection?
- Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Illustrator CS6
- InDesign CS6
- Dreamweaver CS6
- Flash Proffessional CS6
- Flash Builder 4.6 Premium Ed
- Fireworks CS6
- Acrobat X Pro
- Bridge CS6
- Device Central CS6
- Contribute CS6
- Premiere Pro CS6
- After Effects CS6
- Audition CS6
- Prelude CS6
- SpeedGrade CS6
- Encore CS6
- Media Encoder CS6
READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT
By accepting this software,
- I may only install this product on a computer that I own and on which I am the exclusive or primary user. I MAY NOT GIVE, LOAN, RENT, OR SELL THE PRODUCT OR MY ASSIGNED SERIAL NUMBER TO ANYONE.
- I may only use this software: (a) for my personal use in the pursuit of work at California State University, Monterey Bay, and (b) while I am a Faculty or Staff at California State University, Monterey Bay.
- This software is licensed as an entire suite and must be installed as such. Individual products / features may not be separated or substituted on multiple computers. You may however, omit certain features from your localized workstation installation at your discretion.
- WHEN I LEAVE California State University, Monterey Bay, I MUST REMOVE THIS PRODUCT FROM MY COMPUTER and destroy any copies on media. If I would like to continue to use the product, I must purchase a license to do so.